We, the Signatories of the OpenSM Manifesto:
- BELIEVE THAT the future of service management depends on the community of service managers working together
- KNOW THAT effective service orientation is the key for organisations and society to deal with the many challenges of our times
- ARE CONVINCED THAT service management doesn’t need to be complicated, sophisticated or require a large upfront investment
- AGREE THAT the time has matured for the adoption of a lean and effective service management methodology
As a members of the OpenSM Alliance, we will:
- invest in the simplicity of the OpenSM approach rather that developing it towards becoming a comprehensive super tool-box.